Saturday, November 30, 2013

DAY 830... Thankful For #30

Today I am thankful for my amazing and wonderful husband, Spencer. I am sure that I could go on and on about his wonderful qualities and his talents. Seriously, I hit the jackpot. I started to worry when I turned 25 and wasn't even seriously dating anyone, but after being married to this man for 2 years I know that the Lord had something wonderful and great in store for me. I would like to think that my Heavenly Father was just teaching me patience when it came to marriage. Our marriage is not perfect, but we work so hard for it and that makes me love him even more! I know that I can be crazy and wild and do things without thinking and talk without thinking, but he forgives me and helps me to want to be better. He is a great Dad to Aniston! He has supported me and stood by me through many tough times. It has been a crazy 2 years since we were married! But I married an AWESOME man!


I AM THANKFUL FOR MY HUSBAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment