Thursday, November 14, 2013

DAY 814... Thankful For #14

Today I am thankful for sight. I think one of the most difficult things in the world would to be a mother and not have the gift of sight. I LOVE looking at Aniston. I could pretty much stare at her 24/7! But even though I'm her mother I'm sure that would still qualify me as a creeper, so I avoid doing so. I have been amazed by many sights in my life. The seasons changing, beautiful mountains, gorgeous sunsets and sunrises. I have seen beautiful works of art and amazing landscapes. But my favorite thing to look at is my daughter. I am still amazed that my husband and I created her and that she looks so much like both of us. Her facial expressions and her smile will melt anyone's heart. To watch her see things for the first time is amazing. It's like seeing something for the first time all over again. Such a big and mostly an unrecognized blessing!


I AM THANKFUL FOR SIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment