Friday, November 29, 2013

DAY 829... Thankful For #29

Today I am thankful for my family. Being with them all this week has been awesome! We haven't all been together since my wedding over 2 years ago. What a blessing it is to be able to spend time with them. My family is definitely not perfect, but together we are something great. I love my siblings, more now so than when I was younger I think, and spending time with them really does make me happy! I LOVE being an aunt to darling Cortney and to have her a cousin to Aniston. My parents, well... you already know that I think they're the BOMB diggity. These are people who I am glad and thankful to been tied to for eternity. I am so blessed to live 5 minutes away from my wonderful parents and 2 youngest brothers. There are very few people who get my sense of humor and will allow me to entertain them with my hopes and dreams, but my family does that every single day!

I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment