Wednesday, November 20, 2013

DAY 820... Thankful For #20

Today I am thankful for humor. There are so many times when I feel so defeated and low, but I can always seem to find something funny that will lift my spirits. I love laughing so hard I can't breath. I love making other people laugh. I love listening to Aniston laugh at the silliest little things. I love when Aniston makes me laugh. Laughing really does make everything better. I tend to find humor in the most inappropriate situations like in the middle of church or at a funeral. But the thought of just being able to find humor in something that is so small is awesome. I saw this picture on People.com today and found my humor for the day. Please tell me you think that Kate Middleton's right knee looks like a very angry baby...

I AM THANKFUL FOR HUMOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment