Thursday, November 21, 2013

DAY 821... Thankful For #21

Today I am thankful for books. For as long as I can remember I have LOVED books! When I was about 11, we would go to the library once a week and I would check out at least 20 chapter books and have them all completely read before we returned the next week. One time, in the 5th grade, I was sent to the principal's office because I punched a girl in the face who claimed to have read more Sweet Valley books than I had. She was lying... obviously. I am so inspired by books. J.K. Rowling is definitely an inspiration to me. To be able to create a world, like she did with Harry Potter, is AMAZING! I love getting lost in a book when I am feeling sad or lonely or depressed. I used to read every night before I would fall asleep, but after becoming a mother, it's all I can do to just get into bed before falling asleep! I am thankful that I had a Mom who would read to me every night before I went to bed. Books inspire me everyday and help me to increase my imagination and allow me to experience so many different worlds. Books are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!


I AM THANKFUL FOR BOOKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment