Saturday, November 2, 2013

DAY 802... Thankful For #2

Okay, it's time to get serious about one of my biggest blessings and one of the things that I am most thankful for. Aniston Kate. Yep... Already crying. I LOVE this little girl with everything that I have. Before you have children, you hear people talk about the love that they have for their kids and I just never even knew that was possible. But from the moment they placed my little Ani Kate on my chest, the love has been overwhelming! 


Of course I get upset and angry with her. She can be crazy. But there has never been a single second that I haven't loved her. She came into our lives a lot faster than we anticipated, but we she meant to come into our family when she did. I love her sassiness, her smartness, her smile, her voice, ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! I cannot even imagine having that love for more than one child, but I'm sure when number 2 decides to join our family that that will change. Everything about this little girl makes me happy! She gives me purpose and love that I have never felt before. I do not even know what I did to deserve this blessing, but I am eternally thankful for my Aniston Kate. 




I AM THANKFUL FOR ANISTON KATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment