Monday, November 11, 2013

DAY 811... Thankful For #11

Today I am thankful for those who are constantly fighting for my freedom. I have had family members, best friends, and so many other people in my life who have fought for our country. It's not something that I could ever do, but I am so thankful for their willingness to sacrifice in order for my freedom. I am one of those people who bawls their eyes out every single time I hear "I'm proud to be an American" and the 4th of July just happens to be my favorite holiday. (Not just because it was the holiday that my husband proposed and the day before my beautiful baby girl was born). I love this country, I may not like the people who run it, but I am so thankful to live in America!
Me and my brother Jason

I AM THANKFUL FOR THOSE FIGHTING FOR MY FREEDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment