Tuesday, November 26, 2013

DAY 826... Thankful For #26

Today I am thankful for my parents. I have a set of great parents! They really did put up with a lot from me as I grew up. I was not a very respectful child. And for those of you wondering, yes, Aniston is payback for how I was as a child. My parents are very spiritual, smart, kind, loving, generous, and thoughtful. We have become better friends the older I get which is nice. I feel as though I can go to them with my concerns and thoughts. They are super supportive! 

My Mom is such a good Mom and grandma! She loves watching Aniston all the time and goes out of her way to play with her and to make sure that she has everything that she needs. I can always count on my Mom to entertain the family and to keep us laughing. She is a pretty good sport about it most of the time, and thank goodness because we hassle her pretty good at some points. My Mom loves everyone, and this is not an exaggeration. She welcomes anyone and everyone into her life without hesitation. She will hug people she doesn't know, listen to people whose problems she doesn't care about and assist those she has never even talked to. I don't know whether or not there is a more spiritual person out there. She has set such a good example for me!

My Dad is such a good guy! Pretty sure the reason I didn't get married until I was 25 was because I couldn't find anyone who was cooler than he was. Also... quick shout out to him, it is his 50th birthday today! All my Dad wanted for his 50th birthday was for his entire family to be at Disneyland together and here we are! What a blessing that we can all be here together and that we can celebrate a man who has loved us conditionally, and I know this because I definitely gave him conditions to not love me, provided for our every needs and went above and beyond in his duty as a Dad. He also has set such a good example for me especially in regards to education. I feel as though he pushes me to be the best that I can be, and that it such a wonderful challenge and opportunity that I have to be better.

I am thankful for the parents that I have, and that I am able to be spending this week with my entire family at Disneyland. Seriously, is there anything better than being with the people who you love most in the world at the happiest place on earth? Definitely not.

I AM THANKFUL FOR MY PARENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment