Tuesday, November 19, 2013

DAY 819... Thankful For #19

Today I am thankful for new recipes. Being a working mom who is also in graduate school, it makes it tough to want to come home and do laundry and cook dinner and clean the house. Because of this I am always on the hunt for easy recipes that are delicious and quick. let me tell you what... I have stumbled upon a keeper. I know this because Spencer (Sometimes I still can't get over the fact that I married a man with the same first name as the world's worst person on The Hills) has requested twice in the past week. We call it Pesto Chicken. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Take a jar of pesto and and cover the bottom of a small baking pan. The one I used was 6x6. Next you sprinkle salt and pepper over both sides of 2 chicken breasts. Put the chicken in the pan on top of the pesto and pour the rest of the pesto on top of the chicken. Cover the baking pan with aluminum foil and place into a preheated oven for 25 minutes. During this time I cook pasta, but I'm sure this would also taste amazing on mashed potatoes or you can make it low carb and just eat it plain. After 25 minutes of cooking remove the aluminum foil and cover the chicken and pesto with mozzarella cheese. Cook for 5 more minutes and then you're ready to eat! Seriously super easy and amazingly delicious! Try it and LOVE it!


I AM THANKFUL FOR NEW RECIPES!

No comments:

Post a Comment