Saturday, July 20, 2013

DAY 700... Busy, Busy, Busy!

,I was thinking that summer was going to be easy and relaxing. Isn't that a benefit of working for the school district and getting the summers off? Not in my world! I just always have to keep myself busy doing something, and this week has been no exception.

I kept myself busy by organizing the pantry... It's not weird that when things are unorganized I have anxiety right? Not that it was awful before, but it looks so much better now!

I changed up Aniston's room. Don't worry that we moved in not even a month ago and I have already redid everything... Not sure what I was thinking putting the pictures up all crooked and white trash like that. Way to bomb that one Jenn...




We made Ani Laugh A LOT! This is kind of a big deal because she was never a laugh-er. I was always so jealous of those baby's who would belly laugh at like 4 months old... We never had that so I absorb the moments where she is just super happy!

I made a wreath for the front door. Have we talked about how dangerous Pinterest can be? Good thing I am super thrifty (what a fun word) and can shop cheap like it's no one's business!

Taught Ani Kate to color. She just might turn out to be a lefty. She refused to hold a crayon or color with it when it was in the right hand. I'm okay with this though. All of the left handed people I know are super talented in every way possible.... Allie Walker, you know I'm talking about you! Also please note her cute painted toe nails... I'm obsessed with having a little girl!!!

We ran every morning this week. Well actually we call it wogging, but we will talk more about that later.
NO PICTURE HERE... SORRY, but here's a cute one of my little panda obsessed baby.

And of course you know we took the bottle away, spent time at the hospital (results came back and everything looks GREAT), as well as usual daily stuff. It's been a great week, but I am so ready to just relax and enjoy summer. Oh, but I'm getting my master's... not gonna happen this year. But....
 I LOVE MY LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment