Friday, July 19, 2013

DAY 698... Daddy's Little Girl

I have always dreamed of having a little girl who looked just like me. A little mini me. I mean my sister got one, so I thought my odds were pretty good since we came from the same genetic pool. of course she and I look nothing alike...
That's wild right??? I cannot believe how much they look alike!

Anyway, I did a little research, a little bit of scanning (I LOVE scanners) and a little picstitch... here is what I came up with....

Aniston is all her Daddy right? I guess I shouldn't be super surprised... When I was born the doctor looked at my parents and said, "Well we know who the father is". I don't look a thing like my Mom! I too am my Daddy's daughter and it's worked out pretty well for me so far. Lucky for Aniston though, she's got my lips. She could give Angelia Jolie a run for her money with those suckers! She also has my eye shape, which is a perfect home for her bright baby blue eyes!

Remember when I used that website to find out what Aniston would look like based off mine and Spencer's baby photos before she was born and they gave me this?
Man were they wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off! Thank goodness Ani Kate is a thousand times cuter than the computer's prediction. This picture actually really kind of creeps me out a little lot!

I'm secretly hoping that we have a boy... 4 years down the road of course... and that he looks exactly like me! I just want at least one of my tiny tots to look a lot like their mommy! Well, one day when I get over my rough pregnancy we can start to consider having another one... Like I said, 4 years down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment