Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Munchies... Buffalo Lettuce Wraps

I do not claim to be a fantastic cook by any means... But I do know a few yummy recipes and I thought that I would share them with you.

So I'm on this low carb diet right now (please feel free to laugh) and I found this recipe on Pinterest. LOVE Pinterest. Super easy, super tasty, and great nutritional values! I use My Fitness Pal to track what I eat during the day, and according to the measurements we used this is what it gave me...

LOVE IT! Low carb and high in protein! Spencer really enjoyed it, but wasn't quite full after the meal... my bad.

Shopping List for this yummy dinner includes:
4-5 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
cooking oil (whatever kind you prefer)
2-3 tbsp of Franks Hot sauce (It must be FRANKS!!!)
1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
1 stalk of celery chopped up
1 head of Lettuce

Dice the chicken (we left ours in a little bit larger pieces than most people would I think) and chop the celery.
Add cooking oil to a pan and heat it up for a few minutes.
Add chicken to pan and cook thoroughly.

Add celery and hot sauce once chicken is cooked.

Stir for a few minutes.
Spoon chicken into the leaves of the lettuce and top with a pinch of cheese. (Don't mind the paper plate... According to me, the worst chore in the world is doing the dishes).

Ours measurements made about 8 lettuce wraps. Spicy and delicious!!!!

ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment