Monday, July 1, 2013

DAY 681... Birthday Week Day 1

It's Ani Kate's birthday week!!!! I'm not going to dwell on the fact that she is almost a year old or the insane amount of emotions running through me regarding this subject... I will save that for her actually birthday post. Meanwhile, in our house we celebrate birthday week, not just the day of the birth. Sometimes this can turn into birthday month.... It's awesome and I highly recommend everyone starting this tradition.

Today we hung out inside most of the day. It is so stinking hot, and I have not recovered from my sunburn yet... 4 days later, plus our house stays really cool surprisingly. But for FHE we hit up Rexburg Rapids, along with half of Rexburg, for Aniston's first time and she LOVED it!!!
My two loves!!!!! I love watching these two together all of the time!!!!
Aniston is definitely a people watcher, just like her Mom and Dad.... It's so great! She does give this super judgmental look towards people and they probably think she hates them, but she doesn't. Spencer and I do the same thing.

Her goofy cold smile. Don't be jealous that I wore my shirt in the water... I'm not kidding when I tell you this sine worst sunburn ever I am now taking extremely precautions.
Such a great family picture! 
Of course Ani had to have her snacks.... Seriously she can't go an hour without food. Gets that from her mom 
Aniston was OBSESSED with is moose! The entire time we were floating the lazy river she kept pointing at it. It was pretty cute! Look how tiny she looks! She doesn't even go up to his knees!
Sometimes she gets tired of me taking pictures and refuses to look at the camera...
This child is always pointing at either a cute boy, (this girl has got good taste) food, Jesus, or now the moose.
Of course we had to stop and get some ice cream! Aniston is kind of obsessed with ice cream.

She is also obsessed with reading. I was finishing up her cake for her pictures tomorrow and she went into her room, got her book and brought it to the kitchen so she could read while I baked. Super cute!

See.... Not kidding about the sun burn and this is 4 days after it happened!!!! I have tried mashed banana on it, so many lotions and aloe, hot baths and cold showers.... Everything!!!! So much pain!!!! It was only a little awkward when the manager at the water park came up to me and asked if I knew that I had a bad sunburn..... Really???? Really? Yeah I think I understand that after 3 sleepless nights and the inability to wear a bra.... Thanks though.

I can't wait for the rest of the week! It's going to be awesome!!!!! Tomorrow... Pictures and more awesomeness of course! Stay tuned!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment