Sunday, March 24, 2013

DAY 564... Distractions

I find myself so much more often distracted in life now. I'm gonna blame it on Aniston Kate. She is just so darn cute! I am constantly taking pictures of her and wanting to spend time with her rather than doing the things that I probably should be doing.

Ani has been able to distract us pretty good this past week. She ate her first Oreo. This was not only hilarious but very very entertaining! She LOVED it! I think it makes her feel important when she gets to eat something that big people eat. Please ignore the wildness that is her hair. Spencer has decided this is his new favorite style... I'm not quite on board yet.

Ani Kate got her first toothbrush. Not sure whether or not she even really needs it since she only has 2 teeth, but since they make actual toothbrushes and toothpaste for babies her age, I figured it was worth a shot. I want this child to have beautiful teeth! She hasn't figured out how to do it on her own quite yet.... still adorable!

We bought Les Miserables. Of course on the day that it came out, bright and early. Is there any other time to buy it? I'm actually watching it as I type. Ani thoroughly enjoyed eating it before I took the plastic wrap off. Did I tell you that I discovered how they could have made this movie even better than it already is? Picture Gerard Butler as Javert.... PERFECTION! I really should be a Hollywood casting agent right?

A first for Mom this week... I actually worked out 5 days in a row! Miracle! Paid off though... 3 pounds down this week! Ani decided she was big enough to drink out of my water bottle... She is such a doll!

Even at church Ani distracts me! She has so many facial expressions. Let's be honest though, any picture that I post comes no where close to doing justice to how adorable she really is in person! So everyone should come visit us ASAP to meet her!

I love having her to distract me! We are really so blessed to have such a good baby! I just love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment