Tuesday, March 26, 2013

DAY 567... Better Out Than In

As of today, my precious little Aniston Kate has been outside the womb 2 whole days longer than she was in there!!! I cannot believe how fast time flies! It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant, puking my guts out, getting IV's and PIC lines, being on best rest for months and months. But here I sit today watching my almost 9 month old crawl like a crazy little crawling thing. It's AMAZING!

For those of you who don't know I suffered from hyperemesis during my pregnancy. It was the worst pregnancy ever, but I would do it all over again for this little bundle of awesomeness. Even though we got pregnant within our first month of marriage and it was completely unexpected, it's one of the biggest blessings of my life! I can't imagine life without Ani and her gorgeous smile and funny hair. She is perfect and such a blessing!

Thank you Aniston Kate for coming 12 days early and relieving me of my 38 weeks and 2 days of barfing and sleeplessness. You're kind of my hero!







Isn't she just precious?????


No comments:

Post a Comment