Monday, March 25, 2013

Dear Aniston... Part 2

Dear Aniston,

I cannot believe how fast you are starting to grow up! It really does seem like yesterday that you were too small to help yourself and you relied on me for everything! Now you are crawling to get where you want to go. You feed yourself when given your bottle. You play by yourself and almost always require some amount of quiet time by yourself. I just can't believe how independent and beautiful you are! But please remember baby, even though you are getting bigger and growing older and are capable of so many things now, please remember that I love you and am willing to do whatever you need me to do. Don't forget to ask for help even if you don't want to. When it comes to helping you, I will never say no.

I love you Aniston Kate!

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment