Monday, October 19, 2015

Monday Munchies... Pork Tacos

I find that pork goes on sale more than any other meat.
At least that's what I have observed.
I have lots of friends that don't actually like pork, but I don't have a problem with it.


Continuing on with our love of Mexican food, I'm sharing today our super easy and simple and delicious pork taco recipe.
Really this could be made with any type of meat, but we use pork.

SHOPPING LIST
8 Corn Tortillas
1lb Pork Tenderloin
1/2 White Onion
Cilantro
2 Limes
Salt
Pepper

1. Cut Pork into small pieces and cook on the stove top. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.

2. Warm up tortillas in microwave. About 30 seconds.

3. Chop up onion and cilantro and combine together.

4. Divide pork into tortillas evenly.

5. Top with onion and cilantro mixture.

6. Squeeze lime juice onto taco.

7. Top with extra chopped cilantro if desired. (I desire as much cilantro as possible)

ENJOY!


Seriously, this is one of my favorites to make and it's just so easy to whip up.

No comments:

Post a Comment