Friday, October 2, 2015

DAY 1490... Major Mommy Mistake

Several weeks ago, I was online shopping.
Not so much shopping as pretending to shop.
Doesn't everybody go online and just fill your shopping cart with all kinds of fun things with absolutely no intention to buy them just to dream?
Married student people problems?

Anyway, Aniston was sitting with me telling me what was beautiful and what to add to my virtual shopping cart.
She has a fantastic sense of style.
Benson started crying after he had woke up from a nap.
I immediately went to go get him, leaving Aniston at the computer.
BIG MISTAKE!

By the time I had returned...
Keep in mind I was gone literally like 2 minutes tops,
Aniston had ordered over $350 worth of clothing.
Palm to face.

The company would not let me cancel the order and so the only option left was to wait for the items to arrive and to return them to the store in person.
Hooray for driving to Idaho Falls to return clothes.
Not.

Guess what came in the mail today?!?!?!


Serious Mommy Mistake.
I will no longer be saving my debit card information on any website.
Never Again!

Thanks for keeping life interesting and keeping me on my toes Ani!
It's a good thing you are ridiculously adorable and impossible to stay mad at!


No comments:

Post a Comment