Monday, October 5, 2015

Monday Munchies... Chicken Caesar Pasta


I definitely have a slight obsession with chicken Caesar salads.
So good!
Burger King (yes, I order salads at Burger King) has this Ken's Caesar Citrus dressing that really rocks my world.
I cannot find it anywhere to buy...
Help!
Anyone?

Anyway, I have a really hard time some nights getting Ani to eat veggies,
but she loves pasta.
So I use this pasta and she literally licks her plate clean!
It makes me feel like somewhat of a better mom.


Of course, Spencer and I aren't too fond of eating just plain pasta,
unless it's egg noodles smothered in butter...
super healthy right?
So I got creative, according to my cravings, with our pasta and we both LOVED the outcome.

SHOPPING LIST:
2 Chicken Breasts
1 Package of Rotini Pasta
1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
4 Tbps of your favorite Caesar dressing
4 Cups of Baby Spinach

1. Cook pasta according to directions on the box.

2. Cut up chicken into bite sized pieces and cook.

3. When pasta is finished cooking, strain and run under cold water under the pasta is cold.

4. Combine in a bowl, cooked chicken, pasta, Parmesan cheese and dressing. MIX WELL.

5. Cover plates with 2 cups of baby spinach each.

6. Top spinach with mixture.

ENJOY!


It's nothing fancy, but it was a good change and it tastes amazing!

I'm sure adding pieces of bacon wouldn't hurt.
Next time for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment