Saturday, October 17, 2015

2015 Fall Fotos

I took the kids over to the nature park in town to take some pictures the other night.

I am so obsessed with fall and the colors and the change.
Kind of funny considering that I hate change,
but it works in the fall.
I wish I could take pictures of my kids every day all day long,
but ain't no one got time for that.
At least no one got time for editing...


Aniston was obsessed with hugging all the trees.
Hopefully this is just a phase.





This little dude! 
He has a fantastic smile when he feels like sharing it,
but he is still ridiculously cute even when he's not smiling.


Gosh they're cute!

It's really hard to have two kids when it comes to taking pictures.
One will smile, while the other isn't even looking at the camera.
One gives the perfect smile while the other gives something sub-par.
But I have really come to learn, that taking pictures isn't about perfection, 
it's about the memories.
Nothing is sub-par when it comes to my kids.

But let's be honest...
There are always outtakes.
Someone gets grumpy.
Someone tried to eat sticks or leaves or anything within reach.





But then they get over it and start taking super cute again!
Even the one above may not be perfect, it's still insanely cute.
Personality is everything!


Seriously, the two of them together...
Something I will never get tired of seeing.
EVER!






I know that I post a TON of pictures of my kids,
but they are my world and I am OBSESSED with them!

I really am trying to improve my photography skills and my kids are the perfect subjects!

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE. Benson grew a ton since these photos and I love how your kids are great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE. Benson grew a ton since these photos and I love how your kids are great friends!

    ReplyDelete