Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday Munchies... Simple Summer Salad


Once upon a time, I went to lunch at a friend's house and his mom made something similar to this salad. First of all, I take my salad's very seriously and with gallons of Ranch. Second of all, I was a firm believer that salad includes loads of meat, cheese and awesome veggies... NOT FRUIT. The cottage cheese aspect also freaked me out a little. But, because the friend was my boy friend at the time and I didn't want to offend anyone. I ate it and I LOVED IT! It's a perfect recipe for a hot summer's day!

SHOPPING LIST
2 cups of Spinach
1/2 cup of Cottage Cheese
1/2 cup of Sliced Strawberries
1/2 cup of Blueberries

1. Place spinach on plate.

2. Top with cottage cheese spread evenly across spinach.

3. Add strawberries and blueberries.

ENJOY!


Seriously, how simple was that?

No comments:

Post a Comment