Saturday, July 25, 2015

DAY 1421... 8 Months Old



My baby will be 1 in 4 very short months! I seriously cannot believe it! Time has seriously flown by and I am pretty upset about it.

Benson is amazing! He really is such a fantastic baby unless we are travelling or at night. He has such a happy and sweet spirit! I don't know where he gets it from... just kidding, but really.


Benson loves to clap his hands. He is learning to communicate with me more which is amazing! When I sign to him he will usually respond, especially if it's regarding food, by shaking his head no, for the obvious reason, or clapping if the answer is yes. I know all Mom's think that their babies are super smart, but mine seriously is. He is definitely taking after his sister.


He hasn't moved on to crawling yet, but he is a master roller. He will roll to get where ever he wants to go and it's kind of hilarious and a little bit freaky at the same time. He just shows up in places, far from where I left him, and it was pretty shocking at first. I would seriously just look up from working in my office and there he is, just chilling in the doorway. Super creepy, but he is just so darn cute that it outweighs the creepiness.

I really wish my kids wouldn't grow up so fast.

Benson loves to "fly" as we call it. When he is happy, which is almost always, or super excited he flaps his arms and legs like crazy. Basically this happens all the time, and it's pretty hilarious.


Benson is grunting like crazy, very manly, and usually is sporting his trademark fohawk.


He is still LOVING Baby Mozart, Mickey Mouse, blankets and his sister.

Benson loves music. I wonder if his future will guide him in the direction of music sometimes. If he is crying or sad, I can just sing to him and everything is better. I really love that.


I am so grateful for the opportunity to be his mommy. The way he smiles at me and the way he makes me feel needed and wanted is amazing! To watch Benson and Aniston together really makes me feel like everything is okay. Like, all of the bad in the world doesn't matter because my two little humans are happy, loved and smile all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment