Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Munchies... Steak Stir Fry

With the school year starting back up, I have been busy! That's the only bad thing about working for the school district. Eventually after an awesome break you have to go back to work. I love my job, but I am a little sad to be going back to work. Anyway, because of work I like to be able to prepare quick and delicious meals. So I spent a whole whooping 10 minutes on tonight's meal. This meal has 14 grams of carbs and 26 grams of protein. And it was tasty!


Shopping List:

Steak
Stir Fry Veggies
Stir Fry Sauce (your choice)
Rice (optional)

First cut the steak into your desired cut... Don't judge. I may or may not have over defrosted the steak.

Cook the steak.

Add veggies.

Now you may have to drain the steak and veggies before adding the sauce if your veggies were frozen.

And sauce, let simmer, then ENJOY!


I was weak tonight and added rice. But only after I checked to make sure it wouldn't throw me over my 40% of carbs for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment