Friday, August 23, 2013

DAY 733... Holy MISTAKE Batman!

I just need to vent for a second. I am a HUGE Christopher Nolan fan and my crush on Christian Bale goes back to my 8th birthday! I was so impressed with what Nolan did with the latest Batman trilogy. Although I think Bale's Batman's voice could have used some work, I think he was a FABULOUS Bruce Wayne.
So really... Ben Affleck? Really? I think he is a good person with a beautiful wife and family, but he cannot be Batman. He just can't. I think that he could pull off Bruce Wayne for sure, but really? This may be the downfall of Batman. Bummer!
And that will be accomplished with this movie. I'm sure I will see this movie and I will happily eat my words if he does a good job, but I'm about 99.3% sure that we will watch this movie cringing.
Why do we constantly ruin potentially good movies with super bad casting mistakes???? L-A-M-E!

In other news, Aniston is adorable and has spent the day putting towels on her head and running into walls, couches, the fridge... you name it! Always entertaining with Ani around!

No comments:

Post a Comment