Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Monday Munchies (On Wednesday)... Teriyaki Salmon

I am not so much a fish person... But it just so happens that my husband and pretty much my entire family are. This is why we just happened to have fresh salmon, straight from Alaska (my dad just had a fishing adventure) in our freezer. I know that salmon is super healthy for you and so I attempted to make some delicious Teriyaki Salmon.

Shopping List:
2 fillets of Salmon
1/4 cup Teriyaki Sauce
1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter
2 TBSP of Brown Sugar
Aluminum Foil

Pretty simple right?

So pre-heat the over to 400 degrees.

Rip 2 large sheets of aluminum foil and place one on top of the other.

Fold the foil up on the sides to hold in the juices.

Mix the Teriyaki Sauce, melted butter, and brown sugar together to form a sauce.

Place aluminum foil on a baking sheet and place salmon in the aluminium foil.

Pour half of the Teriyaki/butter/brown sugar mix onto the salmon.

Place in oven and cook for 20 minutes. About halfway through the cooking time (10 minutes) pour the rest of the sauce onto the salmon.

ENJOY!!!

We enjoyed our super delicious (cannot believe I am saying that) with a small salad and for very first taste of Quinoa.

Don't worry, I can totally pronounce Quinoa perfectly. I watched a YouTube video on that subject.... EXPERT!

It was a fantastic meal! Even my little Ani could not get enough salmon!!! It's okay to give your baby salmon right???

Also this dressing is AMAZING!!! Super yummy!

Also it's been an INSANE week therefore this post was delayed. So to make up for it I will include a picture of Aniston this morning at Cheer practice. It was gymnastics day and Ani's BFF cheerleader Rylee introduced her to the balance beam! What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment