Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Dear Aniston... Part 7

Dear Aniston,

Life won't always be full of naps, yummy snacks and playtime. Eventually there will come a time in your life where you will have to do things that maybe don't seem so much fun. But no matter where life takes you, or what trials you may face please never stop making people smile. Putting others happiness before your own will never make you yourself unhappy. The ability that you have to make someone's face light up with your pretty smile, or simply by waving and saying "hi" in your sweet little voice is a major blessing. You go out of your way to make others happy right now, and you inspire me to be better. You have such a positive outlook on life and it makes me feel like anything is possible just by being happy.

Never let anyone tell you that you will be a better person by tearing others down. That's a lie. Know that by changing the day of another person through a simple smile may change their life. I know that by watching you do that now, you have changed my life. You are such a blessing in my life and such a good example. Thank you Aniston. Thank you for reminding me that I can change the world by a simple smile. Thank you for inspiring me!

Love- Your Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment