Sunday, December 16, 2012

DAY 462... Sunday Style

For today's Sunday Style we are gonna focus on little Ani Kate. Today, she totally rocked a black onesie with white polka dots and red buttons under a jean jumper. Of course we had to have red tights and a red headband to match her little buttons. And to polish off she Sunday best, she wore her little black shiny shoes and a pearl bracelet. Basically she's a MAJOR cutie!




I know the pictures aren't the best quality, but sometimes (okay most the time) I am too lazy to go get the nice camera. Walking 10 feet is just too much... especially on the day of rest! Doesn't that smile just melt your heart????  And look at her attempting to sit up all by herself!!! She is growing up so stinking fast! I can't handle it!

Please tell me that I'm not the only one who uses my child as an excuse to bring snacks to church. Don't worry that she can't even eat any of the snacks I bring... My bad.


We like to spend the day on Sunday reflecting over the past week... Or you know, we clean the pictures off my phone. Today we found Aniston in Dad's hat...


Aniston drinking Mom's Baja Blast...


I promise she didn't even get a sip! But check out those super chubby fingers! So cute!!! Haha!

And we found Mom and Aniston watching some Bobcat basketball...


I cannot get over that round face! So chubby!!!! I love all of her chins so much!

Basically I'm obsessed with my super chubby baby and I love love love to dress her for church! She is so much fun to dress basically all of the time, but especially on Sunday's!

I also wanted to share with you all my families Christmas card photo of 2012...


This was the first time in 26 years that we couldn't all be together during Thanksgiving. So we all took pictures, where ever we were, and we spelled the word LOVE. So fun! Love those people!

Hope your Sunday ends Happily Ever After!

No comments:

Post a Comment