Friday, December 21, 2012

DAY 467... The End of the World

I saw this picture on Facebook today and seriously.... how true is this?


I remember 01-01-00 and now I've survived 12-21-12, and I'm sure there were numerous other times throughout my 26 (almost 27... YIKES) years on this earth when people assumed the world was going to end and didn't. Spencer found this website where it listed all the celebrities that believed the world would end today (yes, this is the kind of thing we do in our free time... we are AWESOME people). I always knew Samuel L. Jackson was a weirdy.

I wanted to make sure that I had a GREAT day today! So I started my morning off with cheer practice... It started off a little rough. We had a long game last night and with it being the last day before break, motivations were at an all time low. So after a little over an hour of a rough cleaning the competition routines, I turned on some music for an "End of the World" dance party... And yes, I joined in on the fun...


So you may be asking yourself, what is going on at the end of this video that would make everyone look over at the door... Don't worry the assistant principal walked in. AWKWARD!!! So fun though!!! Great way to end Cheer practices in 2012. Also, don't be so jealous of my sweet dance moves!


These girls are seriously so awesome! I just feel so blessed to be able to work with such a great group of teenagers!

Of course, since I require Taco Bell for every holiday (thank you Mayans) we got some of the always delicious Taco Bell!


That is an awesome poof eh???

And because I'm a major nerd I took a picture on 12-21-12 at 12:21pm.


That's right... I listen to dang good music!!! My playlist are the BOMB!

I worked my last day of work for a week and a half... I cannot tell you how much I need this break! I am completely exhausted in every way possible! The children were beyond naughty today, we're talking so naughty that I had to pull out my mean guns... so that really makes the break even more desirable! I basically counted down the minutes until I got to leave...


I feel really cool that my phone says my name on it. So LEGIT!!!

Of course I can't have a post with a picture of my Ani Kate...


Isn't she just the cutest???? Except lately she refuses to take good naps and she gets so tired that putting her to bed is a nightmare! She will just scream her little heart out for like 30 minutes before she will let herself fall asleep... Then she sleeps solid for 10 hours. But getting her to sleep is probably the worst thing ever! Any suggestions????

Happy end of the world day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment