I always hear about how good salmon is for you to eat and I really wanted to give it a shot again. So I found these at Sam's Club...
THEY ARE FANTASTIC!!!!! So bring on the Salmon recipes...
1 large avocado
1/2 of a red onion
1/4 cup of cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Chop red onion and cilantro and mix together in a small bowl.
3. Cut up avocado and add to the onion and cilantro.
4. Mix and mash well.
5. Add the juice of the 2 limes to the avocado mixture. In my opinion, the more juice the better. Limes have a way of adding amazing flavor to pretty much anything!
6. Refrigerate mixture.
7. Cook Salmon. I baked mine at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
8. Once salmon is cooked plate and top with mixture.
Seriously, it's so simple and insanely delicious. It looks a little questionable, I get that, but it really is amazing! My husband has requested this dish at least once a week and in my book that's a win! I could hardly even taste the fish taste at all! Two fins up for sure!