Monday, June 29, 2015

Monday Munchies... Easy Peanut Butter Cookies


Guys, I am so lazy when it comes to cooking. True story! So I was scrolling through the wide world web when I saw a video that said you could make Peanut Butter Cookies with only 3 ingredients. WHAT?!?!

I didn't believe it!

Since I had all of the ingredients (I have wayyyyyyy to much peanut butte... why?) I thought it couldn't hurt to try it. Plus, peanut butter cookies just happen to be my husbands favorite type of cookies and it took me less than 10 minutes from the minute I added the ingredients together to the time they touched my mouth.

Win-Win-Win. The BEST kind of winning!

Can I also just say that the dough tastes insanely delicious! Like, really really good! I am so ridiculously unhealthy.

SHOPPING LIST:
1 cup of Peanut Butter (creamy or bunchy, you choose!)
1 cup of sugar
1 egg


Seriously... That's it!!!


This amount makes 12 cookies.

1. Preheat over to 375 degrees.

2. Combine the peanut butter, sugar and egg into a bowl and mix away.

3. Roll dough into small 1 inch balls and place onto cookies sheet.





















4. Use your fork to make the wonderful peanut butter cookie design... Where did this even originate? Read here to find out more.

5. Cook for 8 minutes

ENJOY!!!!

Seriously, can life get any better right this moment? Everyone who tastes them cannot even believe that they only take 3 ingredients to make. They are so good!!!! I may or may not have made them multiple times already.


No comments:

Post a Comment