Friday, June 19, 2015

Family Fun Friday - Tautphaus Park Zoo

I usually LOVE the zoo. It find it magical and whimsical and fun. But I have to admit, that I'm not a fan of the Idaho Fall Zoo. I find it crowded, disorganized and I feel like all the workers hate their life and want to make sure that that shows in their job performance. Sorry, but you all know that I'm not one to hide how I'm really feeling about any situation. But it was at least entertaining for about 20 minutes for Ani, then she was ready to leave, good thing that's about how long it takes to walk through the entire thing right?


We made a trip to a park afterwards to make up for the lameness. Parks always score this momma big points.


Benson really loves being outside, so it didn't really matter what was going on for him. We made sure to bring along his zoo animal blankie.


Aniston is a wee bit obsessed with penguins, so this was the highlight of our zoo trip! Thank goodness for silver linings!


 I'll be honest though... between the penguins and standing like a crane, I'm not sure which Aniston enjoyed more! She now stands like this all the time!


Last year this loin scared the heck out of her. This year, they were BFF's.


Petting Zoo's are always an Ahlstrom favorite!



Although we may have been disappointed in the zoo, it really doesn't matter in the long run. What matters is that we were together as a family enjoying each other. How could you not enjoy those ridiculously cute faces?

No comments:

Post a Comment