Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday Munchies... Rosiane Chicken

I LOVE spicy food, but the awesome thing about this amazing recipe (which we named for our sister-in-law, because she first made it for us) is that you can make it as spicy or not spicy at all depending upon your preference. Seriously this dish is so incredibly easy to make and is so delicious that we eat it twice a week most weeks.


Shopping List:
1 lb of chicken
1 Green Bell Pepper
1 Red Pepper
1/2 White Onion
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Salt Pepper
Paprika
Creole (this is what makes it spicy!!!! YUM)


  • I cut up both peppers and the half of onion and place them in a bowl. I add a generous amount of every spice shown above. I use the least of salt and pepper, but I do not measure. Kind of freaks the OCD person inside of me out. But it always tastes so good that I get over it pretty quickly.

  • Next cut up the chicken, into bite size pieces and once again, add every spice to the chicken before cooking it.
  • When the chicken is mostly cooked in the pan I add the veggies and cook for 5-10 more minutes. It all depends on how soft or crunchy you want the veggies.
  • Usually I cook the rice while I am finishing up the chicken, just to optimize time and so that everything is warm at the same time.
  • Once the rice is cooked I add the chicken on top and ENJOY!

 Seriously You will be addicted! When I am going low carb I eat it without rice and it's still just as tasty without all the carbs and extra calories! Thank you Rosiane for this AMAZING recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment