1 lb of chicken
1 Green Bell Pepper
1 Red Pepper
1/2 White Onion
Creole (this is what makes it spicy!!!! YUM)
- I cut up both peppers and the half of onion and place them in a bowl. I add a generous amount of every spice shown above. I use the least of salt and pepper, but I do not measure. Kind of freaks the OCD person inside of me out. But it always tastes so good that I get over it pretty quickly.
- Next cut up the chicken, into bite size pieces and once again, add every spice to the chicken before cooking it.
- When the chicken is mostly cooked in the pan I add the veggies and cook for 5-10 more minutes. It all depends on how soft or crunchy you want the veggies.
- Usually I cook the rice while I am finishing up the chicken, just to optimize time and so that everything is warm at the same time.
- Once the rice is cooked I add the chicken on top and ENJOY!