Tuesday, October 8, 2013

DAY 779... 15 Month Check Up


I LOVE this little lady of mine! Despite the sadness I am dealing with, waking up to Aniston everyday, instead of coming home to her already awake and missing those precious moments with her, has made everything worth it! Plus I don't have to wake up at 6 anymore, and Ani has been sleeping in until 8 or 9. H-E-A-V-E-N!!!!!! She is just growing up so fast and is becoming more sassy than I ever imagined, but also becoming my friend. I have also redirected all of my energy on dressing Aniston as opposed to coaching now. I LOVE dressing her!

At 15 months, Aniston Kate can:

Repeat words on command. Today she said Doctor, Leonard (probably my favorite), Boots and Ouch.
These are in addition to Bonazi, Panda, Cracker, Please, and all of the other words. 
They asked me at the doctor if she was saying at least 5 words, and I just kind of laughed. This tiny little lady never stops talking!

Copies everything we do. Spencer was licking his fingers after eating the other night, and Aniston started doing it. She blows on her food now before she eats absolutely anything (adorbs), and puts on our watches and walks around with them on, and anything else she thinks is awesome ,she will copy.
She can point on command to hair, nose, eyes, ears, mouth, teeth, and toes.
She also will point at her belly button and make the Pillsbury Dough Boy noise as she points to it. It's hilarious!
She still loves music and dancing. She also loves to sing. One of her favorite games is for me to sing "la,la,la" in different pitches and styles and she will copy it. I often hear her playing in her room just singing "la,la,la".
Her favorite animal noises to make are the elephant, monkey, and bear (of course). One of her favorite books is Brown Bear Brown Bear, and with every page she makes the noise of that animal on the page. It can be a little distracting when she does it in the middle of church. Also slightly entertaining.

She is still obsessed with her Panda, and she is beginning to love her twin caterpillars named Sheldon and Leonard. Yes, we enjoy the Big Bang Theory. 

We just love watching her grow! She is so much fun!

Today at the doctors office we were teaching Aniston how to be like Batman. We thought it was pretty accurate and pretty darn funny! Hopefully we aren't the only ones who think it's funny. Pretty sure if you don't think it's funny then you have not seen Christian Bale (HE IS MY FAVORITE) as Batman. 


Thanks Ani Kate for an AMAZING 15 months! We sure do love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment