Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday Munchies... Chicken Salad Sammy's

I am trying to hold on to the last days of summer by preparing summer foods for dinner. I was pretty nervous about this recipe because it involved yogurt... First of all I think it's weird to put yogurt in a sandwich, but yogurt is also scary for me because of my poisoning from that stinking yogurt last month. But it turned out great and it was simple and refreshing!

Shopping List:
1lb of Chicken Breast
Salt
Pepper
1/2 Cup of Mayo
1/2 Cup of 0% Greek Yogurt
2 T of Onion
2 Celery Stalks minced
Rolls

You can always add pickles or grapes or nuts or cheese or whatever else you want, but I was just using what I had at home.

Cook the chicken (I did it in the crock pot because I had a busy day) and shred it.

Combine Chicken, Onion, Celery, Mayo, and Yogurt and mix.

Add Salt and Pepper to the taste.

I wanted to make sure that it was cold so I refrigerated it for an hour before serving it.

Put on rolls and enjoy!
Do you like how our quality of paper plates is getting lower and lower? I promise we do own real plates... I just hate doing the dishes with a passion!

I took this video of Aniston today eating her Cheerios... Man, my little lady is T-A-L-E-N-T-E-D!

No comments:

Post a Comment