Monday, October 21, 2013

DAY 790... Passing Time

I have had a tough week. I have always been an emotional person, and this week... my emotions have got the best of me. I have been busy trying to keep myself busy in order to pass the time. Basically this means that I get to spend a lot of time with my Aniston Kate! Picture O-V-E-R-L-O-A-D!

Since the weather has been gorgeous, we took a walk and decided to snap some pictures around some Halloween decorations.

 Peek a boo!
 Of course Panda came along for the ride.

 She was all smiles until she saw what was behind her... Haha



I could not resist this picture! Hil-Ar-Ious
 Aniston pretty much hates church, so when she starts getting crazy I take her outside for a walk. Luckily for us the Rexburg Temple is literally right out the doors of our chapel. We consider ourselves pretty lucky.
 Ani is a little obsessed with pumpkins, so we frequently spend our time looking at all the pumpkins outside the stores, you know since Rexburg doesn't have a pumpkin patch. Not cool Rexburg.
 One blessing that I have been enjoying lately is the blessing that I have to no longer wake up to an alarm before the sun is even up to spend time with other people's kids, but to wake up to my own beautiful daughter! HUGE BLESSING!
 Aniston loves sitting on the riding lawn mower at Nana and Papa's. Such a good little helper!
 All of these cute faces!
I just love this little girl! She is ridiculously sassy and crazy, but I just love her smile and her cute style!

I am so thankful that I have this precious little child in my life. She is one of the greatest blessings in my life and I am so happy for so many different reasons that she is in my life! She was definitely sent here to save me and bless me. I just love her!

I have been spending a lot of time reading old conference talks. I am amazed at the strength and the comfort that they have given me. There was one talk that I ran across given by Elder Faust, called Choices, and it was awesome! If you need a spiritual uplifting today you can read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment