Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Dear Aniston... Part 9

Dear Aniston,

As you grow and get older I know that there are going to be times when you want to branch out and try new things and get involved. I promise to encourage you in these things. In fact, I already know that I am going to have to hold myself back from pushing you into too many of these things. I apologize for this ahead of time. I want you to be amazing! I want you to go places that I have only dreamed of. Of course if you want to do things that I really have never even dreamed of, I will still support you. Provided those things are legal. I want you to know that I am trying my best to lead by example and if that means that you feel like sometimes I'm not so involved I am sorry. I have a tendency of overreacting and aggressively standing up for those who mean the most to me. If I take a step back, it probably means I am feeling the need to protect you, and perhaps this is something that you don't even need protecting from, but like I said... Sometimes I tend to overreact. If you need me to get involved I will be there in a second, but until that permission is given, I will support you and do everything you need me to do behind the scenes. Just know that I will fight for you and your happiness no matter what. I love you and your happiness is my priority! Just keep an open communication with me so that I know when I can help you. You will never be an inconvenience to me. I love you Aniston Kate! More than you will ever know! Until you have a baby of your own that is, but that needs to be like 30 or 40 years down the road.... Kapish?!?!

Love- Your Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment