Wednesday, October 26, 2016

DAY 1684... Wonderland

I have always enjoyed Halloween,
but now that I have kids,
I LOVE Halloween!

Aniston went through a phase about 8 months ago where she watched Alice in Wonderland multiple times a days.
One day it occurred to me that this would be a GREAT costume idea for the two of them.
Seriously though.
Aniston loved the idea!
She also loves that I bought her dress big enough that it should fit her when we go to Disneyland next year so she can wear it at the park and show the "real" Alice.

In the past,
I have made their costumes.
But after last year,
as cute as they were,
(click HERE to see)
I was exhausted.
So I bought Ani's costume,
and threw together a White Rabbit costume for Beni.
I already had the shirt,
pants,
shoes,
so I went to D.I. (local thrift store) and got the coat,
found a red bow tie,
glasses,
a clock,
and ears and voila.

This first picture is my absolute FAVORITE!
Everything from Aniston's hand placement,
to her crossed feet,
to Benson's excitement of showing her his clock.
I could just die!
So cute!


Benson was pretty sassy the entire time.
I expected it.
He also HATES the glasses.
Sorry buddy!
But let's be honest here,
the White Rabbit is kind of a grumpy sass so it works right?





I LOVE the fall colors!
So obsessed with the Fall!
When we got home from taking pictures,
Aniston wanted to be Alice forever and refused to take off her costume.
Proof that Halloween is magical!



Benson's smile!!!



This face!
This kid is such a ham!
But for some reason I feel like this is a really good bunny face!




I am also obsessed with this picture!
I feel like this embodies Alice completely.



There are so many AMAZING quotes from Alice in Wonderland.

"Imagination is the only weapon against reality."

Alice: "How long is forever?"
White Rabbit: "Sometimes, just one second."

"I knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then."

"Every adventure requires a first step."

I have always loved the insanity that is Alice in Wonderland. 
Is makes no sense,
and therefore it makes perfect sense.
To me at least.
It's crazy and imaginative and fun.

I cannot wait to spend the next couple of days in Wonderland with these cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment