Monday, September 14, 2015
Monday Munchies... Malibu Chicken
I love chicken.
And I am always looking for new ways to cook chicken.
I really don't like to bore my family.
This recipe was perfect and a total hit!
5 Egg Yolks
2 cups Bread Crumbs
1 cup Parmesan Cheese
1 TBSP Garlic Powder
Thinly Sliced Ham
Swiss Cheese Slices
1. Mix egg yolks and minced garlic (as much or as little as you like, I used about 5 TBSP and you could taste it well) into a ziploc bag. Shake then add chicken to bag. Marinate chicken in fridge for 4+ hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and salt and pepper into a bowl.
4. Pour dry mixture into 9x13 baking dish.
5. Add chicken to pan and coat chicken evenly with dry mixture.
6. Cook chicken for about 40 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
7. After 40 minutes place 1 slice of ham covered by 1 slice of swiss cheese on top of each chicken piece and bake for an additional 2 minutes until the cheese is melted.