Friday, September 25, 2015

DAY 1483... 10 Months Old


I don't think that I will ever get over the shock of how quickly my children grow. 
I am so amazed at the constant change that comes with having children.
It's scary!
Change scares me almost more than anything, besides snakes, but here I am living it every single day.
It's insane!

Our little Benson is 10 months old!
I cannot believe it!
He is awesome!

Although he refuses to crawl... he has crawled backwards a few times... he is a master of moving!
He scoots himself on his belly or on his bum to get where ever he needs/wants to get.
And he does it incredibly fast!


His hair is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
I always loved Aniston's little curls, courtesy of Spencer, but Benson's little fohawk with his curls melts my heart!
He is such a little stud!
Aniston has never had a hair cut.
Pretty sure Benson is going to need one really soon and that makes this momma kind of teary eyed and nervous!
That's my child's hair!
What if they mess it up?
Nerves!

Benson loves his hands.
We call him Ricky Bobby sometimes because he is always putting them up in the air like he doesn't know what else to do with them.

He does wave, just not at the most appropriate time.

He now says "Dada", "yay" and "Nana".
No "Mama" yet, but I try really hard every day.
He yells all the time!
Yells and blows raspberries.
It's hilarious.


He is a teething beast right now and has been quite miserable.
We just ordered an Amber necklace for him to give that a shot.
I'm desperate!
Spencer didn't love the idea of a necklace on a boy, but something has to be done!
Aniston never had an issue with teething. 
She is super tough.
But I just want my happy little Benny back.

Benson is still super obsessed with Aniston.
Every morning when I get him out of his crib he smiles at me and is so happy.
But the instant he sees Ani, life couldn't be more perfect!
Lucky for us, she still really loves him too.


You know, sometimes I forget how blessed I really am to be a Mom.
That's not fair to my kids or to me.
I am so incredibly lucky and blessed that they are in my life and call me Mom.
I am a Mom!
Sometimes I still can't believe that.

Happy 10 months Benny Boo!!!
You are seriously THE BEST!

And just because... I whipped up a little comparison between my little Benny Boo and Ani Kate both at 10 months.
I definitely still think that they look alike, but I am starting to see more and more of a difference between the two of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment