Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday Munchies... Chicken Avocado Burritos


I am a lover of all Mexican Food.

It's to the extreme, that my husband, who does like Mexican food, doesn't love it anymore because I want it all the time. 
Like every day, for every meal want it.

I want it right now, for breakfast!

I think I NEED chips and salsa ASAP!

So good!

These easy burritos are delicious and amazing!

SHOPPING LIST
1 Chicken Breast
Cilantro
1 Whole Wheat Tortilla
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 an Avocado
1/2 cup of Low Sodium Black Beans
Creole Seasoning

1. Cut and cook chicken. My secret to amazing chicken? Add some Creole seasoning.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!


2. Cook black beans.

3. Cut open and dice avocado. (I learned that if you put the unused half of the avocado in a Tupperware container with half of an onion, the avocado will not brown. Interesting.)

4. Chop Cilantro and combine it with avocado.

5. Add chicken to cilantro and avocado mixture.


6. Heat tortilla over stove until crispy. A griddle works best.


7. Top tortilla with black beans, chicken mixture and top with cheese.


ENJOY!

Such a simple meal, perfect for lunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment