Saturday, April 2, 2016

Tie Chart General Conference April 2016

It's time for General Conference!!!!
I am so excited!

But it's tough when you have crazy kids who don't let you watch as much as you would like.

My family has this obsession with the ties of the General Authorites.
I know we aren't the only ones,
but I couldn't find an updated version of a Tie Chart,
so I whipped one up this morning.



It's so entertaining to see the different colors,
styles,
trends,
sometimes we even have 2 who are wearing the same tie.

Let's be honest...
My 3 year old won't be the only one coloring one of these suckers today.


If you are interested in printing one off,
here's the free link!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ruyhik77yobm5n/Tie%20Chart%20April%202016.pdf?dl=0

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment