Friday, October 17, 2014

DAY 1146... F.A.L.L.

For me FALL stands for F - Fall
                                        A- Aniston
                                        L- Les Miserables
                                        L- LARGE

Those 4 words pretty much sum up my life this fall.

F is for FALL

I absolutely LOVE the fall! Understatement.... Huge understatement.










I love the colors, I love the boots, I love the scarfs and I have a really weird and crazy obsession with pumpkin patches. I LOVE PUMPKIN PATCHES! My dream is to someday own and run the most amazing pumpkin patch and the big awesome part about this plan is that I have a husband who supports my crazy dream! I actually have plans drawn up for it already. They alter a little every year, but I just cannot wait for the day when my pumpkin patch is an actual reality.










Straw mazes and hot chocolate are also sweet bonuses of Fall. 


In Idaho, fall also means potato harvest! Ani got to participate in her first potato harvest at Nana's and Papa's while Mom and Dad had a must needed date night. 


And last but not least, fall means that it's baby time! One of the world's best kindergarten teachers I know who also happens to work at afterschool with me, threw me a wonderful baby shower and I feel so blessed and so thankful that that happened! 







Seriously though, your children should move here so that she can be their kindergarten teacher. Not joking.










A is for ANISTON

I am also obsessed with Aniston. With our weeks as her as an only child winding down quite quickly, we have been spending a lot of time with her and just soaking up all her smartness and cuteness. She always seems to know when I need that extra hug or kiss and never hesitates to give me all the love I need.


One of those sweet rewards for being a parent. Aniston spells her full name now, which is so cool! I was hoping that she could do it by Thanksgiving, she just exceeds my expectations all the time! She is so excited for Halloween and has been practicing saying "Trick or Treat" every day. She loves string cheese, Mickey Mouse (still) and her new pet turtle Prince Humperdink.








Not a day goes by that she doesn't tell her brother she loves him and asks when she can hold and kiss him, but not hurt him. She is going to be a GREAT big sister!








L is for LES MISERABLES

Last weekend, Spencer and I had the opportunity to drive down the Pocatello and see a community theater version of Les Miserables at the Mystique Theater.


It was wonderful! The service and the people who work there... not so much, but the performances were great and it was small and personal and I just loved that. You really felt like a part of the show. This was the first time I had seen it live since 2011 and Spencer's first time ever seeing it live. It really was a great last big date night away before baby comes. Since watching it we have watched the Hugh Jackman musical movie version and I have listened to that mixed with David Archuleta's new song Glorious (listen to it) over and over again.



L is for LARGE

I am feeling large and measuring large!





Baby is weighing in at 5lbs 5oz and looking good. We are thinking 3-4 weeks and our little man will be here! I am so excited and so ready! I am so exhausted and tired and I can't even think straight most days. But I want him to come when he is healthy and ready and we will be more than ready to see him and welcome him into our family. I will probably throw a fit if they close down the maternity ward due to illness and Aniston cannot come in and meet her brother. That might make me go crazy!





So how about you? What's your F.A.L.L. this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment