Friday, February 22, 2013

DAYS 523-528... Boise & Salt Lake City

I have been dying to blog!!! But it has possibly been the most insane and worst week of my life, so I didn't really have time until today. Don't be jealous when I tell you that up until last night I had slept about a total of 6 hours. The rest of my days this week were spent working!!!! It doesn't help that I have a bad cold and that the education department of Idaho isn't so well organized.... but now that's over with, I have a ton of hours for this month, and now I can blog!!!!

Last Thursday we packed up the car and headed to Boise with a few of my favorite girls in the world!!!! On a side note... Happy late Valentines Day (I threw up in my mouth just a little as I typed that) from the Madison Cheerleaders!!!

It was girls basketball state and Spencer and I had the wonderful privelege of hanging out with the girls for a few days while we cheered on girls basketball team on. We had a lot of fun! And the best part about it was that Ani Kate got to go swimming for the first time ever and she LOVED it!!!! I love the water (not so much putting on and wearing the swimsuit part) and I was super nervous that she would get scared. But our little brave bunny had a blast!!!


She also had fun in her first hotel room... The lucky duck had a bed all to herself. We had to build her a fort so that she wouldn't roll off, but I think she really enjoyed being spoiled.



Aniston was only a little obsessed with our bus driver... Creepy...

The AWESOME athletic director at the high school has been wanting to babysit and play with Aniston for a while. One of his boys is in my afterschool program and is super cute and fun and since he and his wife only have boys, they needed a little girly time. Ani got to spend a little cuddle time with him during the game!!! Cutest thing ever! The cheerleaders were dying over the cuteness of it all!!!

We rocked the games like we always do and we had a blast! We actually had a ton of compliments from people about how good the girls were, so that's always a good thing right?







After we lost on Friday (sad), we headed to Utah for the rest of the holiday weekend. Don't worry that Aniston had 5 massive blowouts in 24 hours and pretty much ruined all of her cute new clothes.... But she actually slept in the car most of the time and traveled really well. But she is still so cute!!!

Ani Kate got to play with my cousins....

Eat out....


Play with new toys...

Hung out with Great Grandma...

Got a new tiny stroller (since our big one is too big for our clown car)...

Got a Big Girl car seat...

Went shopping and got cute clothes...

So did Mom...

Started pushing herself up on her knees...

Tested out pole dancing...

And did a lot of sleeping!

The best part about this trip was introducing Aniston to new foods. Maybe this explains the blowouts... She tried...

BBQ Sauce...

Sweet & Sour Sauce....

Orange Juice...

And Pickles...

She also loves Red Robins Strawberry Lemonade.... But we didn't get a video of that one.

I love that this high school takes care of me and allows my family to join me on trips like this. Everything is better when you're family is there!!!!

 Look how cute!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment