Thursday, February 28, 2013

DAY 539... You Are Special... And Sick

A few days ago for cheer practice we went over to the Junior High to use their mirror room for arm placement and jumping drills. While we were there I noticed something... When I graduated from High School my parents gave me this book and wrote all these nice and inspiring things in it....


I LOVE it! I read it to Ani Kate all the time and every time it makes me cry. Anyway, if you haven't read the book it talks about a wooden man (or toy) who lives in a village where the other people (toys) are given dots if they're ugly or bad and stars for being awesome (like myself). The little toy ends up at the toy makers house who explains to him that these things don't mean anything and that he really is special. Really you should probably just read the book because this doesn't even come close to doing it justice.

So in the mirror room I noticed that they had lots of little people with the dancers names on them and then stars on them. Some were covered in stars while others hardly had anything... It just made me sad a little but I guess. But every coach does things their own way I guess. Poor little boy dancer....


Lately I have been feeling super tired, not interested in anything except sleep. I have felt congested with a lot, and I mean A LOT, of flem. I have had massive headaches, and everything has just been awful! Come to find out that I have Mono!!!! Thank goodness! You're probably wondering why I would be so happy about such a diagnosis... I was thinking that I had depression super bad again, but thanks to Mono I now know that I have just been sick and not severely depressed. So imgaine being completely exhausted but still working about 55 hours a week and have a baby.... That's my life folks!

Lucky for me, Aniston has been super cute lately! Her 2 bottom teeth are coming in (finally) so thank goodness she hasn't been acting too crabby. She has started doing this really weird smile thing that just makes Spencer and I die laughing!
Seriously... this is her new smile... weirdo.

She has decided to only sit in the shopping cart like a thug...

Or with her head down on the bar and screaming (happy screaming) the entire time... It's actually more like singing I guess...

Her hair has gotten longer and way more curly when it's wet...

She got new sunglasses and despite what the annoying nosy Walmart lady said, she will not take them off!



We also had the other cheer coach turn Ani into a zombie while we watched The Walking Dead last week.... Just a little creepy! Haha!
 BEFORE
AFTER... totally creepy and gave me nightmares. Why I'm sharing it with you is because basically I have no boundaries....

I'm sure thankful for an amazing husband who takes care of me while I'm so tired and for my staff at work who think that they know the solution to me feeling exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment