Tuesday, February 5, 2013

DAY 513... 7 Months Old!!!

I cannot believe that my little Aniston Kate is 7 months old already... Okay okay so she's not technically 7 months old until 10:33pm, but still...

She is AMAZING! Everything about her just makes me smile! This past month she has grown so much! She sits up all by herself, she eats 3 meals plus snack and bottles a day, she would probably eat more if I would let her. She has enough hair for a tiny ponytail!!! Cutest thing ever! She is starting to push herself up on her knees a little... She's almost mobile! Which let's be honest, I'm excited for the milestone, but I am dreading the day when she starts getting into anything and everything! And she is actually speaking words that sound like Mama and Dada (of course she has no idea what she's saying, but I think that deep down she really does know).

I just feel so blessed to have her in my life! We just took her to the doctor (double ear infection... so sad) so I know she is now 26 3/4 inches long and 18lbs 12ozs!!! She is finally starting to thin out in her cheeks and thighs! I love me some chubby baby, but she looks so much more like a little person a little thinner and a little taller.

I cannot wait for the future and to see who Aniston will become! I love you so much Ani Kate!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment