Monday, November 9, 2015

Attitude of Gratitude... Days 1-8

Instead of posting a blog
every
single
day
posting my gratitude leading up to Thanksgiving,
I decided to just do 4 posts in summary.

I love expressing my gratitude.
It helps me to really focus on,
and remember,
how blessed I am in my life!

DAY 1


I am so thankful for the opportunity to formula feed! I'm not really going to write a ton about this because I already did an entire post about this not too long ago. You can read that here. But seriously, formula feeding has been an AMAZING blessing!

DAY 2


I am so thankful that my children have such amazing grandparents. Obviously, we live closer to my parents as opposed to Spencer's parents, who are in Salt Lake, but my children really are so blessed as far as grandparents go. They are so loved and thought of often! 

DAY 3


I am thankful for the love that my children have for each other. I prayed all the time before Benson was born that Aniston would love him and not hate him. I feel like that happens a lot! My prayer was definitely answered! I know that their feelings towards each other may change, but right now, I am obsessed with their sibling love and the pictures that I have to prove it!

DAY 4


I am thankful for learning and growth. Aniston drew this picture all by herself and I was totally shocked! I didn't know that 3 year olds could draw! But Aniston loves to learn and try new things and I am so thankful for that and her ability to continually surprise me.

DAY 5


I am thankful for my king sized bed! Best purchase that Spencer and I have made during our married life together. Since I have a tall husband who sprawls, a king size bed really makes a HUGE difference!

DAY 6


I am thankful for a job that allows me to provide for my family and also work from home so that I can be a full time mom to my children. This job has seriously blessed my family in so many ways and I feel like I can never really be grateful enough for this job.

DAY 7


I am thankful for Benson's curly hair. I have absolutely no idea how both my children ended up with blonde hair, but Benson's little blonde curls are AMAZING! They make me smile every single day!
His big blue eyes aren't bad to look at either.

DAY 8


I am thankful that my parents live exactly 9 minutes away from us. It's so nice to be able to visit them and see them whenever we feel like it. They have provided so much love and support to us, and living close has been amazing for my children as well. It's basically their second home... and ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment