Thursday, September 12, 2013

DAY 753... M.I.A.

I have been a little M.I.A this week. But I have a good reason... Many good reasons actually. My entire family (yes... all 3 of us) have been super sick. Spencer has been throwing up, fever, runny nose, sore throat. Aniston's nose is a constant faucet, and her poor little cough makes me want to just cry. We aren't even going to talk about how high her temperature got. Bad Parent Status. I have had the least of the issues with just congestion, a super sore throat, and a runny nose. Don't worry that this week was also my first official day back to work, with all 80 kids and my own staff. It was also my 2nd wedding anniversary and my mini cheer clinic. What a week to get sick right? Needless to say, Spencer has missed a TON of work, I have worked and coached every day because that's life sometimes and you just suck it up and wear your big girl pants. The next couple of days should be pretty fun and exciting, so hopefully I can down a couple gallons of O.J. tonight and get feeling better by morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment