Friday, September 30, 2016

DAY 1659... Apples

Aniston is having a BLAST in Pre-K this year.
She is thriving,
and as a parent that is all I could ask for.


We were lucky enough to go with her on her first field trip of the year this week.
Apple picking at the BYU-Idaho apple orchards.

It was a total night and day difference from this exact same field trip from last year.
Last year she would only stay by my side,
wouldn't play the games,
wouldn't eat the apples,
it was kind of a disaster,
even if I didn't admit it at the time.

This year she didn't want to hold my hand,
she wanted to keep up with her teacher,
she participated in the game actively,
ate lots of apples,
and she just grew up!
















I'm so proud of Aniston and her desire to put herself out there,
and to get involved!

She did let me help lift her up to get some apples,
so we'll call that a win!


Benson had a BLAST during the field trip!
He ate so many apples!





Spencer wasn't able to come with us,
so Nana joined the party and saved my life.
We love you Nana!





Benson tried so hard to keep up with the big kids,
but he is just a little on the small side.
It wore on him a little,
but my Mom came to the rescue and kept him occupied.




I love being able to watch my children grow and get involved with the world around them.
I feel so blessed to be able to attend field trips,
dance classes,
church activities with them.
Being a Mom is kind of the best thing ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment