Wednesday, May 27, 2015

DAY 1363... Half a Year

The past 6 months have flown by. It's really not fair. People always told me growing up that time passed too fast, and I never believed them because every day seemed to drag on for me. But once you have kids, it's like warp speed. So not fair. 


So Benson is 6 months old now. He is amazing. When I say that it has been the best 6 months of my life, it's not saying that Aniston isn't great. Because everyday since she entered my life, has been so much better than the one before... For the most part that is. When I say that is has been the best 6 months of my life it's because everything just seems great. I have two kids who are obsessed with each other and who want to be with each other all the time. I love looking at them and knowing that I made that. Spencer and I created 2 beautiful children. It's pretty awesome. The days keep getting better and better.

Anyway Benson is awesome. he is huge. But awesomely huge. He is rolling over any which way, eating solid foods... favorites include sweet peas, sweet potatoes and squash. He is not sleeping through the night... super awesome. Benson is chewing on anything and everything, he laughs just looking at people, he is super smiley and just such a blessing. 


I really can't believe that I was ever worried that I wouldn't be able to not love Benson as much as I love Aniston. Really, I love them both insane amounts. I cannot even believe or understand how that is possible, but it really truly is. I'm sure that many Mom's have that fear and I just want to tell them all, don't even sweat about it. The love a parent has for a child is amazing. Sure, there are times when I like one of them better than the other, but the love is equal and awesome for both. 

I am so thankful that Benson is such a happy baby. I look at him and feel instantly blessed. I am so lucky to be a mom and to be a mom of such amazing little kids.


BEST 6 MONTHS EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment