Sunday, November 9, 2014

DAY 1167... Dear Brother

Dear Brother,

Hi. This is your mom. I'm anxiously awaiting you're arrival and I just wanted to let you know a few things in case you're feeling a little hesitant. I want you to know that we are ready for you and that you are desperately wanted and already so loved.

This is your big sister Aniston.


She asks everyday to hug and hold and kiss you everyday. She can't wait to share her toys with you, sing you songs, read you books and change your diaper. She can't wait to love on you. Everyday she wonders when you will come to join our family. Can I tell you a secret? She is going to be the BEST big sister in the world! She is so caring and passionate. She is anxious to teach and to love, and I don't think there is anything more you can ask for.

This is your Daddy.


I don't have any pictures of just him because he loves Aniston so much that he rarely takes a picture without her. He already loves you so much. He is so excited to teach you how to be a man. He can't wait to teach you about disc golf, share his action figures with you, and play sports with you. He has even called dibs on dressing you! He is a great daddy. He will love you, teach you, help you in any way that you need, and he is also an excellent diaper changer. He loves your sister so much, but there's something different about having a son I imagine, and he cannot wait to hold you and love you.

This is you.


You are already stubborn like your daddy, smart like your sister, and somewhat of a trouble maker like your mommy. You have no idea how many people already love you and are waiting to meet you.

As your Mom I want you to know that I already love you with my entire heart. I have worked very hard so far to take care of you and to make sure that I am doing everything possible to make sure that you are as healthy and perfect as you can possibly be. I can't wait to hold you and to sing to you and to have you in my life as a person outside of the womb. There's nothing that I wouldn't do for you. Trust me, I gave up my carbs for you and I don't do that for just anyone.

Your family is completely ready for you. We have a cozy bassinet right next to our bed, waiting for your little body to sleep in. When you get bigger there is a bigger crib set up in Aniston's room for you to have. Ani, is SUPER excited to share a room with you for a little while. She gave you her boppy and her bumbo. Both are green and will be perfect for you. We have an awesome car seat for you with a warm car set canopy that will keep you so warm during the cold winter months in Rexburg. Mom has also bought you some incredibly cute clothing, so you're gonna be adorable.

I can understand hesitation. New things are always scary, but they are also very exciting. Being born is without a doubt one, if not the biggest day of your life, and it can be scary and terrifying, but I promise that your Daddy and I will do everything possible to protect you, teach you, feed you, clothe you and help you become the person that you someday hope to become. It's okay to be scared and it's okay to wonder about the future, but I promise we are going to make your life the best we possibly can. We are not perfect people, but we will give you everything we have 100%. And we can always promise that we will love you no matter what and support you.

We are ready for you just so you know.

We love you!

Love, Your Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment